Thank you for your interest to fill this online investment opportunity profile to Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC). The form consists of 3 compulsory parts and 1 optional part.
PART I – BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
PART II – INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
PART III – FINANCIAL INFORMATION
PART IV – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
By submitting this investment profile to NIPC, the Promoters of this opportunity confirm that they have read this Disclaimer and the following Authorisation and are aware that:
- The investment activity presented is legitimate and legally permissible in Nigeria;
- They accept full responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented;
- NIPC is not obliged to verify the information provided and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of such information;
- The proper completion of all parts of this template will increase the possibility of attracting investor interest;
- The submission of this profile does not guarantee any potential investor interest;
- NIPC reserves the right to reject any profile that is not completely or correctly completed or whose accuracy is in doubt;
- NIPC may not include this opportunity in any selection that it showcases on any of its platforms and NIPC is not obliged to disclose the reason for such non-inclusion.
The Promoter should expect that this investment profile will be subject to diligence by any potential investor before advancing their interest and initiating discussions.
By completing and submitting this investment opportunity profile to NIPC, the Promoter hereby grants NIPC permission to share this investment opportunity, in its full or abridged format, in any of its investment promotion and matchmaking endeavors.
NIPC reserves the right to determine the best mode of promoting this investment opportunity to potential investors through its own channels (some of which are listed below) or through any of its domestic, regional or international partners.
NIPC may invite the Promoters to engage with potential investors through any of the following channels:
- NIPC’s electronic channels including its website, newsletter and social media
- In response to investment enquiries
- At matchmaking events organized or attended by NIPC
- At domestic, regional and international investment events
- In advertisements or any printed materials of NIPC’s investment portfolio
- ALL of the above.
NIPC may contact the Promoter to verify any information on the completed form. Completed profiles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries or further information, please contact:
Director, Investment Promotion
Deputy Director, States Coordination